Saturday, August 2, 2008

Representin' '98

Last night was our 10 year high school reunion. I have to say, it really was fun. Watching the senior video and the other video about what has happened since was really fun. I wasn't sure what it would be like, but I was pleasantly surprised.
The following are some things I learned:
  • I live down the street from BJ
  • Everyone and I mean everyone has a blog now days
  • Christy Hepworth has 9 children (that's no joke)
  • Kristen Bolton married Jamie Ludwig
  • Jon Erickson and Heidi Lavulo have 2 children together
  • Andrew Gilman wrote a screen play
  • Gas was $1.10 in 1998
  • Andrew and BJ have not changed at all when they get together (and they are so funny)
  • Chris Lifworth..(ok, I don't know. This was a bummer to me because I really wanted to talk to him and he left before I could chat. So any of you 950 E girls who has an update, I would really appreciate it)

I was a horrible picture taker (I have a feeling Andria will have a million good ones on her blog) but it's probably because I was having so much fun talking with people I haven't seen in years. A lot of work went into planning and I thought it was great. Thanks Mariss for driving with me(it was so much fun) and trading our raffle tickets. I am now the proud owner of an over night stay at the Marriott and she has 4 passes to golf at Eagle Wood. Now the question is will I go back in another 10 years? Hmm.....






5 comments:

Sid said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Please tell me you are kidding me about chrisy hepworth-and I didn't know heidi lavulo had 2 kids with john erickson- crazy! I will have to hear more about it later!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I would have loved to see christy Hepworth...hehehe...I'm so glad you gave us the update...that is awesome!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Craziness. You're kidding about the 9 kids, right? She had to be pulling your leg. I wish gas prices were still $1.10. I remember my subaru cost me a whole 14 dollars to completely fill if I was on empty!!!

Morgan said...

Thanks for posting this Hebby! I've been getting updates from BJ, Andrew and Ska, but love that you took some pics. And seriously...Christy Hepworth in 1998 totally should have been voted most unlikely to have 9 children.

Bj and Christie said...

Amy your pictures are cute from the reunion. Even though my face looks puffy. I think I was laughing because bj was saying something funny.