Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1 for me, 3 for Phelps


Ok, so I shouldn't really compare my little win to Michael Phelps winning the gold. If you consider the fact that I haven't trained my whole life and all I did was call a radio station. But I never win anything and the other day I actually won 4 tickets to Sea World. I'm pretty excited about it. The only problem is I didn't win the hotel or air fare we need to make the trip possible. Oh well, the tickets are good for a year. We'll See what happens. But way to go USA!! Those swimmers are freaking amazing. They look like fish. I'm totally amazed by these athletes and proud to be an American.

2 comments:

the youngs said...

Woohoo!! I love winning things. I once won a dinner for 2 on the radio. It turned out to be a lame restaurant, but it was my 2nd date with Sean, so at least that worked out! But Seaworld sounds fabulous--you better take your kids there. Maybe you can win the airfare and hotel on another radio station! Go Phelps!

bevany said...

I love Sea World. That is my dream trip right now...Disneyland and Sea World. Some day, right? Those tickets are expensive! Way to go winning them.