Wednesday, August 6, 2008

13 Little Monkeys & A New Bike


Today was such a fun day. A few of my high school friends were in town (Lindsey from New Jersey and Marissa from Tennessee) so we had a little lunch get together. There were 7 adults and 13 kids at my house! 10 girls and 3 boys. Wow!! I wish I had taken pictures of the girls in their dress up clothes. It was so cute!!
After all the fun I assumed Bella would be ready for her usual 2 hour nap. I was wrong. So we decided to have a few of our friends from the neighborhood over to ride bikes. This was the first time Bella has been able to ride her "new" bike. I say "new" because I found it at a garage sale for $7. I did buy a new princess horn, basket and name plate. So technically I'm up to $22 spent on this bike. I keep telling Seth this is still nothing compared to what a new bike would cost. (He seems to think he can go to Target and get one for under $20). Would someone please tell him that's not possible?
It was a great day. I love being able to psend time with my high school friends. It reminds me of the good old days and makes me feel young. Well sort of.






2 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Fun! I wish I was there! Looks like the kiddos had fun too.

Sid said...

It was so fun amy- Thanks for being an awesome host- cant wait to do it again!