Friday, August 15, 2008

I Learn Something New Every Day!


Last week when Seth was out of town for the week I caught a biography of Led Zeppelin on TV. We have CD's around the house and I wouldn't turn it off if I heard it, that's about as far as I go for being a fan. So when I saw the biography I thought I would watch. I love learning new things about bands. Well, learn new things I did. The first thing I learned, which I find pretty funny is that Page and Plant "were family men. they loved spending time with their wives and children, who were at home." Um what? Who writes this stuff? Did they like spending time with their wives and kids during the groupies? Or was it when they were doing large amounts of drugs and drinking and tearing apart hotel rooms? The second thing I learned which did scare me was all the talk about devil worshiping. It freaked me out and then I had a hard time sleeping. When I told Seth, he thought it was funny that I didn't about it. Apparently any Zepplin fan would know about that. I guess you do learn something new every day.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey! We just started a blog whithoybjerg.blogspot.com
It was so good to see you and your cute family!

Lori said...

I haven't been blogging much lately, so I had to catch up on you guys. Don't you just love girls nights with your little ones? It sounded like you had a blast and something that Bella will remember doing with you for a long time.

I'm so glad that you did the kid tag. I rarely do tags, but I thought that one was cute. I had to laugh at the "what makes mom happy" response.