Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tea Party at the Brown's

Yesterday morning Bella and I decided to have a tea party. We found an old box and covered it with pink paper. Then decorated it with markers and stickers. After that Bella set the table and put some of her stuffed animals out and played.
This may have been one of the best ideas I've ever had. It took all of 30 minutes to put together, it was free and she hasn't stopped playing with it since. I feel like a genius. Now if I could just come up with more great ideas.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute mom you are!

Unknown said...

That's high praise coming from the most creative mom I know.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

OK, how cute is that!!! I hear ya - free - can't beat that. How stinkin' cute are you - such a great fun mom. Good job Amy!

bevany said...

Seriously, what a good idea. I would never think of making a cute table. We have tea parties on the floor. You are a very cute mom!

Lori said...

Super creative idea Amy. You are such a great mom!

Sid said...

what a fun mom you are! I need to be better and more creative! good job!