Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kid Tag

OK so I'm not really into the tag thing, but I read this on Lori and Jessica's blog and thought it was so cute that I had to do it.
1. What does mom always say to you?
"I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?
"When I say big kid words"
3. What makes mom sad?
"When I cry"
4. How does mom make you laugh?
"You tickle me"
5. How old is mom?
"I don't know. How old are you? 3?"
6. How tall is mom?
"Really tall"
7. What does mom like to do?
"Tickle me"
8. What is mom's favorite TV show?
"High School Musical no wait I mean Gilmore Girls"
9. What is mom's favorite food?
"Cheesy eggs"
10. How do you know mom loves you?
"You tickle me"

If you thought this was cute, consider yourself tagged and do it with all of your kids!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay this is cute! I will do it. I just have to think of the one that will give me the answers I want to hear. I will consider myself tagged!

Jenn said...

K- sorry I can't do the tag. My kids did not have cute things to say, rather embarrasing ones, so I think I will have to be really sweet for a while and try back.

Unknown said...

jenny, you have to at least tell me what they said on our next run. I bet it's so funny knowing your cute kids