Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are You Kidding Me #8

I got on the Internet today and the top story on Yahoo was an earthquake in L.A.. At the time there were no reports of injuries, but someone was kind enough to post footage of the earthquake at Disneyland. Are you kidding me? That's awful. Who would do that? And why? I would never want to watch something that horrible. Frightened children, terrified parents, and scared workers. No thanks. I'll give this person the benefit of the doubt; they were probably filming their own vacation and then this happened. But why does the world need to see it. Our society is so twisted. People are interested in car wrecks, & horrible stunts gone wrong. I hate it. I have a feeling if I saw this video I would have night mares about going to Disneyland. I think I'll pass on watching it.
Side note:
Usually when I take a stand on something I know both sides. But this time I haven't actually seen the footage. So if someone has seen it and it's not bad please let me know and I'll take back everything I said.

No comments: