Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th! (and 3rd, and 5th, and 6th..well...happy long fun weekend)

This fourth of July weekend was lots of fun. We were able to spend lots of time with family and friends. What could be better? I forgot the camera on the 3rd when we had a BBQ with the Hatch-Moss's. I absolutely love watching Bella and Jaci play. They are so cute! The 4th was filled with yard work, yard work, and more yard work. Actually we only worked in the yard for half of the day. After that was a BBQ with grandma and grandpa and then a party with the people on our street. I shouldn't brag, but I seriously think we have one of the best neighborhoods. One of our neighbors put on an amazing fireworks show and everyone came out to watch. The kids all got glow in the dark necklaces, bracelets, and ear rings. Bella was in heaven. The 5th was my mom's birthday and Bella loved helping her open presents and trying out the new frozen yogurt place. Then on the 6th we had my cousin and her cute family over for dinner. Of course I was having too much fun and forgot to take pictures. Anyway lots of fun was had and thanks to everyone who made it possible. Best friends already
Bella loved her glow in the dark ear rings







The kids watching the fireworks






4 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun - great neighbors, can't beat that! I LOVE LOVE Bella's earrings, and Clair's swimsuit!

Sid said...

looks like so much fun! I love the 4th!

bevany said...

Your girls are so cute. Love Bella's earrings and Claire's swimsuit is adorable. I wish we had a fun neighborhood like that!

bevany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.