Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tonight at 10

I owe a big thank you to Chris Moore, husband to my favorite friend Leslie. Last night he took us and our good friends Mike & Jodie and their kids on a tour of KSL studios. He's the producer of the evening news. It was awesome! He was so nice to show us everything and give us lots of information. I think the adults were more fascinated with how things work. We loved learning about the audio visual stuff, what it takes to keep their Internet site up and running, the radio station and meeting some of the anchors. I think the kids favorite thing was standing by the weather screen and pointing on the green screen. It really was a blast! He invited us to come back sometime and watch the 10:00 news and see how things really work. I think Seth and I will be taking him up on that. Thanks Chris!! Why does Bella always look like she'd rather be doing something else?





All of us by the green screen

4 comments:

bevany said...

What a fun idea! My kids would love that. Bella does look really bored in that picture, but's that's ok. I bet the tour was awesome if Chris gave it to you. He's a crack up. I'll have to see if he'll give us one too.

Unknown said...

Bev,
I'm sure he would. You'll have to give them a call. I hope you signed up for the reunion.

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

That looks so fun! Bells looks bored now, but who knows... maybe she'll be a news anchor someday!

bevany said...

I'm not planning on going to the reunion. Mike works late (til like 8ish) every night. Plus, I'm huge...not a state that I want to face people from high school in. Are you going?