Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pool Party at the Browns

A few days ago as I was looking at blogs I came across my friend Sid's and she had posted about her daughter wanting to go swimming, but since it was too cold outside they had a pretend pool day inside. Well, Bella happened to be looking at blogs with me that day and thought that was the coolest thing. She asked me over and over again for an entire day if we could have a pool party. So I gave in yesterday and we had one. What a fun idea! All by herself she found a blue blanket and said that was the water, then she laid out her beach towel and put on her sun glasses. She really wanted Claire and I to join so we did. Yes, I even got in my swim suit. We couldn't find Claire's though.
We had such a good time. Thanks for the idea Sid!


6 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so cute!!! I think I need to do more of that! Let all the many things I need to do get neglected, and do an activity like that with my kids! Good job!!!

** Adrian ** said...

SOOO FUN!! I love her sunglasses! I bet that'll be something Bella remembers for a long time. You are the funnest Mom EVER! I agree with Jenny--I need to do more of that kind of stuff with my kids.

Jessica said...

Ok - that is thee cutest!!!!
Who would have thought?!
LOVE the shades too Bella!

Kira said...

CUTE! love the idea. what a great idea when everyone
s going stir crazy in the icky winter months. Claire is so cute in those pics. p.s. i think bella's bedding is adorable.

bevany said...

This is so funny. My girls did this ALL afternoon yesterday and today. Totally random and I have no idea where it came from. I guess it's a girl thing.

Sid said...

Too funny! I am glad I could help! they look darling! Now i think the next pool party should be at the actual pool!