Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Bugs

Here's a list of just a few things that have been bugging me.
WARNING:
I'm feeling pretty grumpy so this might seem a little negative.

1. Flakiness: If you say you're going to do something then please follow through
2. Not Getting enough Sleep
3. Oprah & Jennifer Anitson
4. Being Sick
5. Park City during Sundance
6. Skinny Pregnant Women: Not Fair
7. Fast Drivers During a Snow Storm: We know your car is fast, but don't in danger me and my family so you show off (that was said to the stupid man in the big truck that almost pushed us off the road last week)
8. Bad Breath On Fast Sunday
9. People always running 30 minutes late or later
10.People getting worked up over politics when they don't know what they're talking about

What bugs you? Besides me and my list. Feel free to make your own. I found it very therapeutic to release my inner grumpy side.

13 comments:

Liz said...

Uh-oh....I think I qualify for number 1. I really do want to get together! Sorry for the flakiness.

Unknown said...

Oh Lizzie!! You don't count. We haven't actually made a plan that you flaked out of. We just keep talking about it. Once we plan something and you don't show up...well, thats a different story.

Sissy Jackson said...

So all your posts are funny...Love the warning one and the chinese sex people...you make me laugh....sorry I dont check your blog enough...I'll be better in the future! Love ya!

** Adrian ** said...

I can definitely relate to many of these...today especially NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP. Wyatt is very sick right now & I was up with him from 11:30 until 4:30--then right when I got to sleep Kaitlyn woke up a little after 5. I have a feeling it's going to be a VERY long day!! Unfortunately I don't do well on ZERO sleep! Wish me luck that I survive!!!

I also agree with #7 a lot--Utah drivers think they can do ANYTHING in the snow--it's insane what I see drivers doing in the middle of a BLIZZARD!

This is a great post!~ Sorry I can't think of any of my own things that bug me--my brain is a little fried!

Kira said...

I'm there with you on #1, pretty annoying. I think it's worse when people say Let's do something...but they're just saying it to be nice. Haha totally fake. I'm glad you feel better now :)

Jenn said...

Yeah- I hate when people are late! I hate it!! And the bad breath- with ya!!! Funny! I am not considered flaky if I am an anti-social bum, am I?

Unknown said...

Jen,
Flaky no..antisocial..well maybe a little, but I'm going to fix that

Jenn said...

I need someone to fix me.....I need you to rub off on me!!!

bevany said...

Love it Amy. I wish my grumpy side was "inner". How about sports fans who refer to their fave team as "We" as if they actually play for the team? That bugs.

sunshine said...

You're funny.

Mandy Lowry said...

I agree with pretty much everything here! Go Amy!

Rick & Marianne said...

Amy... I love the list. I think I contributed to a few of those like: numbers 1, definently 9, hopefully not too often #8. I also love your post about moving to China. So, I thought of you today... I wrote a blog entry just so that you wouldn't "kick me off your blog". Thanks for the motivation! =)

Sid said...

totally funny Amy! I love it~!