Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthdays & St. George

Me and Bella in the pool
Seth & Bella taking a walk while we were visiting grandma & grandpa Rice




Me & Laura celebrating our birthdays last week
Claire and Bella on the slide


This last weekend we headed to St. George for a little R&R and pre-birthday fun. It was great! The weather was perfect. We had a great time swimming, playing, relaxing, visiting family and eating bad food. I totally fell of the wagon and ate horribly. But it was worth it. We celebrated valentines and my birthday with dinner at Red Lobster. I allow myself a special dinner loaded with a million calories once a year from that place and man was it good!!! Seth teases me that the only other people who like Red Lobster are the 70 and older crowd. But I don't care.
Now that we're back it's time to do what I do best......stretch my birthday out as long as possible. All I ask from my loving husband is that he goes along with everything I have planned. That includes, lunches with friends, shopping, a massage, and hanging out with my family. That's not to much to ask, is it?

4 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Amy, St.George looks great. Im totally jealous! Hope that you had fun. I miss you kid! Your girls are just cuter and cuter!

bevany said...

Not fair...was it really warm enough to swim? Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope you had a great birthday!! Oh, and I too enjoy a good meal at Red Lobster every now and then.

Jenn said...

happy Birthday, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** Adrian ** said...

Oh, I love the pictures!!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!