Monday, January 19, 2009

FaNcy NanCy


These are just a couple of pictures from the Fancy Nancy party Bella and I went to at Gardener Village. We were just introduced to the Fancy Nancy series and we LOVE them! If you have girls and you haven't read them, you need to. They really are such cute books.
Anyway, the party was a huge success! Bella dressed herself all in fuchsia, "that's a fancy way of saying purple". They played games, read stories, had a fashion show, danced, made a crown, and had cake. If that wasn't enough, when they left they all got a little bag of "fancy accessories" and a picture of them in the fashion show. It was so cute! All the little girls were dressed up and looked so darling.
The second picture is when they were playing a game, but I really took the picture because the little girl next to Bella was so cute. I just didn't want to seem like a nut job taking a picture of some random girl, so I made sure Bella was in it. Okay so that's creepy, I know.
I think there's still time to make an appointment. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, my girls would love it!! We have read them and love them. That looks like so much fun! You always know where the fun stuff is- you are such a cool mom!!!

Sissy Jackson said...

so thanks for checking out my ricks pics. NICE! Im gonna get you! Miss Ya!

bevany said...

So cute. My girls aren't so "fancy" but I almost wish they were so we could go to this.

** Adrian ** said...

I think that looks SOO cute & SOO fun!! I bet she loved it!!!! I agree with Jenny--you always know where the fun stuff is & you are SUCH a fun Mom!!!