Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009

I can't believe another year has come and gone.
I've been reading lots of blogs where people have listed their new years resolutions. That's got me thinking. Do I have any? Have I ever had any for that matter? I'm not much of a new years resolution kind of girl. I think it's safe to say that anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm a list maker, schedule following, routine, kind of girl.
So it would make sense for me to make new years resolutions.
I tend to just decide, one morning that I'm going to do something and then do it. But I have been thinking a lot about the things I could improve on from last year. Believe me there are many things! I thought about posting my list.......but then I'd be held accountable to anyone who reads this. So wish me luck! And good luck with yours. Here's to 2009!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I haven't thought of my resolutions. Probably to eat better, and try and lose weight! Just like every other American, right!