Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Girls Only/ Boys Only Weekend




















The girls and I headed to California for the weekend and had so much fun. The girls were lucky enough to have 2 of their grandma's there, two cousins and their favorite aunt Laura. Bella has been so excited about this trip, before we left she kept saying "no boys allowed". The weekend was filled with shopping, swimming, shopping, eating, shopping, talking, and more shopping. It was great! The only thing that would have made it better, would have been more sleep. But, then I wouldn't have had my girls. Once again I'm reminded that Bella is always happiest with the cheapest simplest things. Her favorite thing we did by far was going to the beach. She could have stayed all day.
Seth spent the weekend in Michigan with his friend Nate. They enjoyed Utah's first win of the season. I thought it was pretty funny when I got a text from him saying he was at the tailgate party seating by, none other than Cindo hatch. He travels across country and hangs out with one of the most die hard Utah fans we know. He and Huggs also had a great time seeing the rock and roll hall of fame and watching a baseball game.
It was so much fun and we're all glad to be home.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

That seems nice, but if I tried to duplicate it, I would have all the kids (4 girls) and Joe would have quite the situation. He could relax and feel like a bachelor.

bevany said...

Looks like so much fun. Much more fun than going to a Utah football game.

Jessica said...

What a brave mom!! I bet the girls were so good though. How fun for you three!
I like the 1st picture of you and your girls.

Kira said...

Cute Pictures. Thanks for sharing Chuck with Nate for the weekend. I'm so glad he didn't have to go by himself. Clair is getting so big! She's getting more hair, too. I love it! I'm jealous cuz Adelyn is still so bald!

Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.