Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of PreSchool


Bella started preschool today. It was a strange feeling for me. I was excited, sad, scared, & happy all at the same time. She had a great time. I dropped her off at 9:00am and she went right in. No crying or anything. When I picked her up at 11:30am she was so happy and anxious to tell me all about her day. 2 1/2 hours was perfect for me. Claire and I both got naps, I was showered, the house was clean and we were ready to pick her up on time.
We made cupcakes to celebrate going to school and took them around to her friends and our neighbors. What a fun time!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

My sister saw the cupcakes and was so impressed as was I. My girls thought that was the coolest. You are quite the cute and clever mom!

** Adrian ** said...

OOOhhh! She looks so darling!! Doesn't it pull at your heartstrings when they just march right in without needing you?!? That's exactly how Marcie was--& I wasn't expecting her to be that way! Morgan was totally the opposite--she got REALLY nervous at the last minute & I practically had to drag her there...secretly that made me feel good though! The cupcakes look cute too--what are the letters made of?!? It looks like you had a great time on your trip too--HOW FUN!! A girls only trip sounds so great!

Andria said...

The cupcakes are super creative! :)

bevany said...

Oh my gosh. Such cute cupcakes! You are the cutest mom ever. She looks so cute with her back pack. Good for her for being able to go without you! Doesn't it make you sad she's so big?

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome! those cupcakes are incredible! hello...mrs.talent should i say!? congrats bella on back to school!

Jessica said...

PRE-SCHOOL???!!! Holy Cow! Bella is just too cute. Seriously.
I love how you decorated the cupcakes - you are truely so wonderful!

Sid said...

what a cute mom you are- you amaze me with your cuteness!

simply jami said...

Such cute cupcakes and what a cutie! She looks so old!