Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sleepover time...well, maybe not


Bella has been wanting to have a sleepover in Claire's room for awhile now, so I finally gave in. She kept telling Seth that it would just be the girls "no boys allowed." (Her favorite saying). She even told him that if he tried to come in she would make him leave.
Bella was all set; story, stuffed animal, & blanket. She was in the bed ready to go to sleep. The only problem.... Claire. She must have thought having her big sister in the room was the greatest thing. She was so excited! She couldn't stop playing and talking in her crib. So after about 30 minutes of playing I had to separate them. Mostly because Claire would not go to sleep. But it was so cute. I love that they have each other and have so much playing. I guess we'll have to try the sleep over thing another time.
I love you girls!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that! I love when siblings have cute moments together. It makes it all worth it. I love when they get along, but I hate when they fight. That is a cute story.

Jessica said...

That is too cute! I love stories like that.

Kira said...

oh that is so cute! aw I can't wait for addie to have a sis. Clair and Bella are so lucky to have each other. sisters are the Best!

Treion Muller said...

Cute...but wait until they are a little older and they fight all the time...sorry to be such a downer--maybe Claire adn Bella won't fight:)

simply jami said...

you are such a good mom!