Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tea Party

I took my girls to a fairy tea party at Gardener Village last weekend. They loved it! They came dressed up and were given fairies. There was also a place for their dolls to eat. Although my kids aren't really into dolls so they brought other stuffed animals. Claire brought mama and papa bear. She loved tryong on the hats they had for dress up.

Bella brought her dog. It was lots of fun watching her because she really got into it.
I think my favorite part of the whole thing was watching the girls pour tea and help their stuffed animals eat. So cute!!!

5 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

That is the CUTEST!!! They look so darling!

I love the photo of Bre & Syd from your "happy" post! You are SO LUCKY to have happy babies... I only had one out of four that were happy that way. LUCKY YOU!!! They are too cute!

Jenn said...

That is so fun!!! My girls would love that!! Good for you!!

bevany said...

Cute stuff. Mia would have LOVED that! Fun for you to take the girls without the twins...I bet they loved the one on one time!

Lindsey said...

YAY! I can see your blog!!! Aim - your girls are SOOOO beautiful. Watch out....you might just win MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!! You're the cutest. xoxo.

Sid said...

that looks so fun! my girls would love that! way too fun!