Monday, August 30, 2010

Bella's First Day Of Kindergarten

Today was Bella's first "real" day of school. Last week she met the teacher and stayed for an hour and the rest of the week was for testing.

I wanted to write down exactly how she was when she came home in case I some day forget.

I picked her up at school and when we got back in the car she said she didn't want to talk about school.

I asked her if she had fun at recess and she said "recess was only this much(showing her hands very close together) we hardly got to play. All we did was work and work. I don't want to go back!!

When we got home she went straight to her room and cried.

Finally I was able to give her hugs and she agreed to watch a movie. I offered her an ice cream cone and she said "do we have sprinkles?". Of course we do!! Anything to make her happy after such a hard day!

45 minutes later she's now downstairs with Claire watching a movie and cuddled up with a blanket.

I wish I could hold her forever!

Oh man how I love that little girl!!

No comments: