Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer 2010

I feel like this summer has gone by way too fast!
We've basically spent our days in the back yard playing on the slip n slide with friends and going to the children's museum. (buying that pass was the best idea).
When we weren't doing those 2 things we managed to have a little fun at the zoo, the rec center, boating, gymnastics, watching parades and fireworks, dance class, visiting with friends from out of town, and just hanging out!
What a great summer!
Now to get ready for school.


probably not the cleanest water, but they had fun At the rec center












All of us at the Zoo
Bella at Flips





watching the parade















twins with Sissy
slip n slide












probably one of my favorite pictures. Bella walking Claire to dance class

4 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun summer and what an amazing hot mama! You have some cute girls!! I love summer, i don't want it to end...

Jenn said...

What a fun summer. I can't believe it is over! I know Bella is going to love school!

bevany said...

I'm so sad the summer is over. You guys did lots of fun stuff!! Good luck on the first day of kindergarten! Call me if you need a shoulder to cry on :)

Beth said...

Holy crap! I think you did more with 4 kids than I did with one kid all summer! I need to be way more brave.