Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Vacation



I was tempted to post these pictures in July to make it look like we took a vacation in the summer like normal people. But I'm working on not telling so many lies and the truth is I've told by my doctor that I won't be doing much traveling starting in a few weeks. So we took our 1 and only family vacation in May. We had a great time. Basically it was, relax, swim, eat, nap, repeat. It was awesome! I finally made my first trip to In-n-Out Burger. Seth has about a million shirts from every location he's ever been to and so it was time the girls and I tried it.
We took lots of pictures on this trip, but I'll save you all form looking through them all and just put them in my blog book.
We were all sad to leave and get back to reality. Seth and I have 1 more trip planned in a few weeks with some friends, and NO KIDS!! I Can't wait. After that I'll be home all summer. So feel free to stop by and tell me all about your fun trips, so I can be jealous.

8 comments:

Sid said...

how fun amy! love it!

Jenn said...

I am glad you guys had fun!! You guys are such a cute little family!!

bevany said...

You're so funny. Don't worry, we won't be taking any vacations either...and if we do they will involve camping. I love Bella's face painted. Thanks for having us over last week. We should for sure do it again!

Chuck said...

Hmmmm....In and Out Burger...I want to go back to you and punish another double-double. I heart you.

Mike said...

I could go for punishing a double-double. Sounds doublicious. I think you guys got it right - a true vacation is NOT running around like a headless chicken; it's eating, sleeping, swimming, relaxing (then repeating the cycle of happiness)

Amy said...

Oh give me an animal style cheesburger!!! I love In & Out. Now I will be thinking about one all day. Thanks!

I am glad you got a little vacay and have one coming up without kids! It will be nice to have some alone time and just worry about yourself!

Lindsey said...

I'm with you in that no-summer-trip club!! Oh well, atleast we get babies out of it!
PS: YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS. Geez!

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Ahh In and Out. We used to make special trips to Vegas for In and Out when I was going to Dixie. Love it.