Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Seth








I think this was the year that Seth finally understood what it means to "exploit your birthday" as I'm always telling him to do. He had 3 parties and went to lunch with friends. (Well, that had to be postponed, long story).
I was very happy with it all. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was his birthday morning. Per tradition I wanted to him to have presents and breakfast in bed. But he was late for work and wanted a slim fast. Seriously, how boring is that?
I know I did a good job on the cake when his response was "I can't wait to post a picture of this on Utefans (his favorite web site).
I won't embarrass him with a long mushy post. But I will say he is perfect for me. I'm very lucky and so are the girls to have such a great husband and dad. Happy 31st!

8 comments:

Sid said...

how fun amy! i am trying to dream up something awesome to do for tony's 30th in june!

Amy said...

I think everyone should celebrate like that for their birthdays! Love the cake too. Did you make them?

Unknown said...

Amy,
yeah right on making the cake. I normaly would lie and say yes, but there are too many people on here who would call me out. It was Parsons Bakery. We have a friend that works there and hooks us up. she's great if you ever need a cake. One I'll post pictures of all the cakes she's done for us. They're awesome.

Jenn said...

It was a great cake! Very clever and appropriate for your Ute fan hubby!!!

bevany said...

Happy Birthday to Seth. I'm not a big fan of the cake, but you're a good wife to get it for him. Good job getting him to exploit his birthday.

Morgan said...

That looks like one intense cake. And boo to him for forgoing a whore's breakfast for a slim fast?!

sunshine said...

So sad I missed the party, or one of the parties I guess. That cake looks oh so yummy!! Cute family vacation pics! Hope all is well, I hear your yard looks great!

Kira said...

fun par-tay Chuck! too bad Nate didn't get any of that Ute Cake to celebrate with you ;) Happy Birthday!! Amy did such a great job with the cake!