Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Loving It

Oh man I am loving American Idol this year! I love the judges, I love the talent. Okay so I don't really love the judges. I think Simon is the only one who knows what he's talking about. Although I did find myself in total agreement with Randy once tonight. Weird, I know. Every week I check blogs to see if anyone has posted anything. I am so addicted I almost want to see the tour when they come to Salt Lake. I say almost because a few years ago I looked into buying tickets for Seth and myself and they were $65. I felt like that was a rip off, but what do I know about concert ticket prices anyway, I can't remember the last concert I went to.
Anyway back to Idol. I have been a huge fan of both Adam and Kris from the start and if they don't make the 2 top tonight there is a serious problem. Although it should be noted that I've never actually voted. I say care so much but then never vote. I'll just cross my fingers my 2 favorites make it.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I cannot say anything about American Idol- I have not watched it once this season, but I do agree with you about Simon- he is the only one that knows what he is talking about. Paula just BUGS!! The way she claps, and never gives a straight response. It is like she says the same thing just uses different words! BUGS!!

Kira said...

that's awesome you love american idol! k, so i got into for the first time ever after Addie was born and loved it and then this year, since not feeling to well, got into it again. Except the last few weeks i've slacked...that tells ya right there my energy is back and i'm too busy to remember it's on. But yes, it's kinda fun to watch and Nate says he doesn't like it but for some reason he's always right there on the couch playing xbox while i'm watching it, so i have to give him a hard time!

sunshine said...

Go Kris!!!

bevany said...

Love this post. I'm all about Kris. I hope he wins...I might actually vote for him. I'm SO not an Adam fan. I totally agree with what you said about the judges. They drive me nuts...except Simon.

simply jami said...

Kris is my boyfriend