Saturday, January 12, 2008

We have a baby!!!









One last picture the night before


Our little baby Claire is here and we are so excited! I was induced on Friday morning and everything went great. Only 4 hours and 2 pushes!!! (maybe working out until the last week really did do something. Thanks Soni). Seth is beyond exited and just about the greatest dad ever! Clarie and Bella are very lucky. He was so supportive and made me so happy. Bella loved seeing the baby. She had told me she was going to play tag with the baby at the hospital so I think she was a little surprised when she got here. But Claire gave her a present(a Dora coloring book) so she was pretty happy. She even shared her favorite blanket with her. I'm feeling as good as you can after having a baby. Tired, Grumpy, Happy, (do I sound like all of the seven dwarfs in one?). But mostly I'm feeling thankful. We have 2 healthy girls. That's all that really matters. I'm also so thankful for all of my friends and family. I can't believe how blessed I am. Everyone has been great. Thanks again for all your support.




14 comments:

Lindsey said...

she's so cute! i'm glad everything went okay. can't wait to hold her!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS AIMS!!!! I'm so happy for all of you. She is beautiful. Take good care of yourself and try to get some sleep!

Kathy said...

congrats!She is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. That is so awesome you worked out the whole pregnancy, I wish I would have!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I am so happy for you to have another little girl! Congratulations! She looks so beautiful and I really like her name.

sunshine said...

Seth and Amy, we are so happy for you guys! Claire is beautiful and sweet, and when I was holding her today, I just felt so much peace. You guys are great. Love ya tons. p.s. Amy, I can't believe you are already back on the blog. That's impressive. Tell Bella hi for us. - -kelli

bevany said...

Congratulations!! Claire is beautiful. I love her name. You are lucky for only four hours of labor. Two girls are the best. Very cute that Bella brought her a present. Get all the help you can so you can sleep!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Sid said...

Amy- Congrats!! so cute. Makes me excited for mine. I hope my labor is as good as yours! Hopefully working out will help me too!

Amber C said...

Amy and Seth
She is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. Hang in there it will get easier slowly. Congrats!

Eva said...

Sending our congratulations to all of you, from Söderfors, Sweden. She´s so cute. Hope that very thing is dfine with you all. Hugs from Eva and Åke Wåhlen

Charlotte said...

Amy! Congratulations! Claire is just and beautiful as her mom and big sis! I am so happy for you and Seth. Can't wait to join you. 2 1/2 weeks to go! Wahoo! Wahoo! Talk to you soon.

Treion Muller said...

Claire...such a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby. I look forward to meeting her. I am so happy for you guys. I am curious to how Seth is taking to things? It is after all one helluva experience watching your espouse give birth to your child. Lets get together once you have all recovered

Lori said...

Amy, congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Aaron and I are so happy for you. It's been so long. We really need to get together sometime soon. The house is finally done so maybe we can venture out of the valley sometime and head south for a weekend. I get on your blog all the time and have tried starting one of my own. I didn't get very far- it has nothing on it right now, but I'll get there.

Anonymous said...

Claire is so beautiful congrats to you and your sweet family!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey Amy,
Lori told me she left a comment on your blog, so I had to too. I told her I look at it all the time. I thought I would say hi, I literally haven't seen you for a LONG time! I started a blog as well check it out...
4LittleDriggs.blogspot.com
How fun to have 2 little girls, they are beautiful. Are you getting any sleep?
Talk to you soon,
Jessica Driggs