Friday, January 25, 2008

My Girls





I've finally taken a few pictures of my kids. (There are more, but some reason this is all I could get right now). Claire has been such an easy baby. She just hangs out and looks cute. Bella has been a little wild lately as you can see from the last picture. But she loves her little sister so much. If she's away from Claire for any reason she'll run up to me and say "what's happening with baby?". She loves to open her eyes when she's sleeping, because "she wants to be awake" and she also loves to "help" in any way she can, even if mom and dad don't see it as helping. But we love it. They make our life that much more fun.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Amy, your girls are soo beautiful. I haven't seen Bella since she was a "baby". I have 2 boys so I haven't done the pink thing - how fun for you! I am again so glad Lori told me about your blog.

bevany said...

So cute Amy. Bella's face in the first picture is so sweet. I'm sure she's a great helper! Claire is adorable. Two girls are so fun. I tagged you. Are you gonna do it for me?

Unknown said...

Bev,
I don't think I'll be doing the tag. I'm too lazy to do it all. But I loved reading yours.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Hi, Sharla told me about your blog, so I had to check it out. Beautiful baby. I love the name. Hi Seth and Amy.

Shandy

Treion Muller said...

they are so beautiful...I am so happy for you guys. Hows the seth meister doing?

the youngs said...

Wow...another little Hed in the world! Congrats. She/They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amy...your girls are so freaking darling...I so so wanna see them...I am coming home for 2 weeks on Feb 22nd...can we pretty please get together?

nymanzanita said...

Hey.. are you all related to Melanie Brown Larsen? I was looking through your blog the other day and I thought I saw a pic of her on your post about a family vacation. If it is her... I LOVER HER!

nymanzanita said...

Ooppss. I didnt mean to say that I LOVER her... I meant that I LOVE her. Take care.

eMiLy said...

Oh they are so stinkin cute!! Congrats on the new little one she is adorable!

jenny said...

You have beautiful girls and it seems like Bella is getting along just fine. Can't wait to see you in person and hold that little one. Glad things went well.