Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh Brit, What went wrong?


Everywhere I turn there's talk about Brittney and her break down. I mean even CNN and Fox News are talking about it. So naturally it's been on my mind. I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I feel a little sorry for her. I mean really who's to blame? She's old enough to be held accountable for her actions, but really I think it started a long time ago. So is it her parents, for the wonderful parenting they've done? Her parents for letting her sell herself short? Her parents for putting her in the business so young? Maybe it's the media and paparazzi? I'm sure some of it was having kids so close together and not being ready and she probably had postpartum.
I really shouldn't spend any time thinking about it. It is what it is, celebrity. The higher the climb the harder the fall.

5 comments:

bevany said...

I love that you put this on your blog!! I feel sorry for her too, and have been watching E News every day for the latest update. Who knows what went wrong... but it definitely is sad. Poor girl. Do you care if I put you as a link on my blog?

Unknown said...

Bev, of course you put me on your blog. That's so nice.
I think I'm most bugged with her parents for being so eager to sell her into show business and not let her be a normal kid. It was bugging me so I had to write about it. Also I'm doing anything to kill the time before this baby arrives.

bevany said...

Yay! Thanks. Good luck with the baby. I'm excited for you. Only a few more days...you can make it!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Kathy said...

I hear ya! I am obsessed with this story right now. And every other celebrity story I obviously have too much time on my hands! I think she has got to have some sort of mental illness. She is just going off the deep end. I feel bad for those kids.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

That's fo shizzle about the higher the climb the harder the fall. I actually feel her pain too.