Sunday, January 20, 2008

A shout out to all the nurses



I've been thinking a lot about the good care I received while in the hospital and I've decided it all comes down to having good nurses. I was so lucky to have amazing care. I had just about the best labor and delivery nurse ever! It was almost bad to have someone so good, because after her no one could be that good. But I was lucky enough to have the same nurse for recovery both days I was there and she was also amazing. I've decided as soon as I'm a little better I'm going back with presents. They've probably forgotten me already, but I could never forget them. So this post was just a way for me to say thank you to all of you nurses out. You're wonderful!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is awesome Aim - - I had the same experience, just an AMAZING nurse. She was even the sweetest thing ever when I threw up on her head. She said "hmm, that's never happened to me!" And then I did it again! So I'll add my apology to your thanks.

bevany said...

So true...the nurses make all the difference. They are the best. You are so nice to be taking gifts. Thanks for adding me to your blog! I was excited. When do we get to see more pictures of Claire? I hope you're feeling ok and the recovery is going well!

Unknown said...

Oh Linds, throwing up on a nurse. She must have been amazing. Some day I'll tell you what happened to me, but not over the internet. It's a little much. Consider your apology taken with my care package.