Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Breanna

Dear Bre,

Happy 1st birthday! I can't believe you're already 1!!!
I've loved getting to know you.
My goal when you and Syd were born was to get to know each of you as individuals.
I'm happy to say I know your little personality so well.
You love to giggle and play with all your sisters. You were the first to master sitting up, crawling and trying to walk. You know what you want when you want it. You love to tease and love being center of attention.
I'm so thankful I get to be your mommy!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Reading your post about what not to say when you meet a woman pregnant with twins I was totally laughing. I had the worst things said to me when I was pregnant. Why don't people think about what they are saying before they say it. Like "Hey, chubby buns" (one of my friend's husbands), not fun to hear. Anyway, I was laughing reading that post. Then reading your sweet posts to each girl totally made me teary eyed. What a great mom you are and what beautiful girls you have!