Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Oprah

Dear Oprah,
Today's a big day for you. I know because it's been all over the news.
The first show starting your last season.
I'm feeling torn.
You're the person I love to hate. (can't believe I'm admitting it but I've dedicated 10 posts to you over the years)
What will I do when you're off the air? Who will I complain about yet continue to watch?
So, here's to you on your 25th season.
Love Amy
PS (to be read sarcastically)
You picked John Travolta as your first guest back? Really? I'm sure you could have found someone better.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sure there will be someone that will make it easy to complain about. There is a new Oprah spot to fill. You could try the View. Elizabeth Hasselback (??) drives me insane. She flaps her mouth about things she doesn't even know about. One time I was watching when she talked about Mitt Romney. Her statement was, "He is mormon, so how do I know he doesn't have 4 wives?" I wanted to smack her!!

bevany said...

This is so funny to me.
I saw the commercial for it last night and seriously can't believe it was real. It reminded me of SNL or something making fun of her.
Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a good one. Or you could always go for Ellen and make fun of her dancing :)

Brittany said...

I can not stand Oprah. I love to hate her as well. You know who I'm sure you could hate? Wendy Williams... check her out.

Sissy Jackson said...

AMEN sister. Im there with you all the way!

Mike said...

It isn't John Travolta. It's John Traaavoooooooooltaaaaa!

Chuck said...

Dear Oprah,

You feed off of women's fears and anxieties.

You Suck,

Chuckb

Chuck said...

Oops! I meant insecurities.

PS. You still suck!