Sunday, September 12, 2010

Claire's 1st Dance Recital


Claire had her first dance recital this past weekend.
During the summer a cute girl in our ward, Desi, started dance classes. For $10 a month the kids got a lesson and a the most darling costume. Claire had so much fun!
I have video and might end up posting it because Claire was huge hit. Most of the girls her age were just standing there. But not Claire. She was shaking her little bum and dancing her heart out.
This recital was so cute. All three age groups preformed and did such a great job. Desi also made a video. I was very impressed. Well not really. I already knew this girl could do amazing things! That's why we love her. The one picture we got with she and Claire didn't turn out.
Dancing with her cousin Elysia

7 comments:

bevany said...

CUTE!! Totally post the video, I want to see her shake her booty!

Jenn said...

How cute!! They look so little, yet so big!! I love it!!

Brittany said...

I want to see the video! PLease post!

Jessica said...

Go Claire!
What a smart little girl. I hope she continues with her dancing.

How Swede It Is said...

She is a natural... that was so cute
Jan

Rick & Marianne said...

Claire stole the show with her bootie shake! I want to know if you or seth taught her her dance moves!

Beth said...

So flipping cute! I want to see this video.