Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amy & the terrible horrible no good very bad day

The last few days have been really hard on me. Claire woke up sick last week in the middle of the night. Seth took her to Primary Childrens Hospital where they said she had croupe. It's just a bad viral cough. It will go away on it's own and there is nothing to give her. I slept with her for two nights because she was in so much pain and just plain messerible.

Then one morning she woke up and kept saying her ear hurt. I made an appointment for the doctor. It was a crazy rushed morning. BElla was getting ready for school and I was trying to get everyone else ready to go to the doctor. Bella's ride came and as I was putting the twins in their car seats claire reached down her diaper and got dirahera poop and ATE it!!!! I was so sick to my stomach and mad. I threw her in a freezing cold shower and then got her ready to go. I put one baby in the car and when I came back in she was touching the other baby. I know she doesn't understand that she's sick and can't touch them, but I got mad at her. She ran to her room crying. After I came back from taking the other baby to the car I went to her room and gave her hugs and kisses and she promised she wouldn't touch her poop again.

The doctor said she had a really bad ear infection and gave us some medicine.

After we were done we picked up Bella from school and came home. I was getting the twins out of their car seats when Claire went down her diaper AGAIN and touched the poop. This time she didn't eat it but she did wipe it on her pants.

I threw her in another cole shower but this time made it even colder. I was sooo mad!!!

No comments: