Monday, October 26, 2009

Tis the season...

For hot tubing! I can't wait. I look forward to this time of year so much. Seth drains it every year in the spring and then fills it when it gets cold. I personally could have it running all year. But since I do nothing to help with the upkeep, I have to take what I can get.
I'm not a fan of snow. But watching it from the view of my hot tub makes it a little more enjoyable. So bring on the cold weather (if it means I get my hot tub). PS- For the record the only reason we have a hot tub is because the person that lived her before us left it. And it looks nothing like the one pictured. It's much smaller, but it works.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

That would be nice on a really cold night

Amy said...

I am so jealous of your hot tub. Even if it is smaller than the one in the pic.

And congrats on getting back into the groove of life.

bevany said...

I didn't know you guys had a hot tub! That's the best in the winter.

Mike said...

I'll bring my soap!

Chuck said...

When I'm ready for the electricity bill to double then I'll consider it. Plan closer to December. Our tub is nothing like the one picture, I wish.

Unknown said...

Chuck,
I'm not waiting until Decmeber. And it does not double the electricity bill. Nice try.

Beth said...

Ahh a hot tub. They are the best when it's snowing.

Krista said...

i was getting jealous of your brilliant idea of having a table to eat at while swimming in a pool of hot water. maybe you guys should consider installing one.