Monday, October 26, 2009

Back in saddle again...well, sort of

I feel like I'm kind of getting back to my normal self. I made it to church for the first time in months. Well, sort of. I only went to sacrament and that's just because it was the primary program and Bella had worked so hard on her part. I also made it to the gym for the first time in months.

And I did laundry. Yuck! I hate laundry, but at least I did it.
The babies are only 7 weeks old. But, if they could sleep through the night I would be in heaven!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Good for you!! You will get there- before you know it!!

Sid said...

good job amy! 7 weeks, twins, and a c-section, and going to the gym i am impressed!

bevany said...

Does your doctor know you went to the gym already? Way to go to church already. Seriously...how are you so skinny already?

Unknown said...

Bev, please. It's called spanks for church and sweatshirts and sweaters that cover the donut that is my belly, the rest of the time. And yes my doc okay'd the gym. I'm not doing anything major. It was great seeing you the other day!

Kira said...

glad your starting to feel like yourself again...can't wait. it takes a while. good job going to the gym!!

Jessica said...

Good job! BUT... no need to rush!

C Crane said...

You are CRAZY! You look great by the way. I think my dr. said no physical activity for 6 months after a c-sections not 6 weeks . . . oh wait that was just my laziness . . .:) PS-I want to come sit in your hot tub!