Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My man and his man

Seth is so excited because he is going to a Crimson Club lunch this week. When he first told me that Joe asked if he wanted to go, my response was, "So Joe can take one date and he chooses you? Not say.... I don't know...... his wife?".
Actually I think it's great. If anyone deserves a little fun and something to look forward to, it's Seth. These days, his days go something like this. Wake up, change Claire, feed kids, go to work for 8 hours, come home, make dinner, run errands (ie: grocery shopping, pick up prescription, get gas), if there are no errands then do dishes, laundry, mow the lawn, th fix the sprinklers, put the kids to bed and fall asleep by 9:30pm.
Don't feel too bad for him though, he still has his season tickets. He just couldn't go one season without his tickets. He would rather have them and not go to any games then not have them at all. The funny thing is he actually thinks he's going. I keep reminding him we're having 2 babies in September. But he tells me he's arranged for places for our kids to be for the first game. So we'll see how this goes.
I did ask him to take a picture at the lunch, to which he responded "why, so you can post it on your blog and mock me?". Ahh yes he knows me well!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the line, "the funny thing is he actually thinks he is going." Thats great. He may change his mind after your 2 sweet girls enter the picture!

Jenn said...

I hope they have fun!! I laughed too, when you said he thinks he is actually going. If you need my help for any football related stuff, I am offering my services, rather than Joe offering them for me

Sissy Jackson said...

I love it. I would do the same...I love to tease my man. Your man has a man. I think its healthy!!!

bevany said...

Ha ha ha ha...my favorite post of yours. So funny. I would have told him as long as he bought tickets for Bella and Claire he could go and take them. Then you'd be home with the babies...or would that be worse? I hope the contractions are gone and you're doing ok.

Kira said...

nice post! isn't it kinda funny how excited they are? my man is counting down till the first game. i'm just sad i won't be going this year b/c they really are fun games and plus i love seeing how into they guys are. it'll truly be a guy thing this year!