Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If Only...

Last night I woke up to Bella crying. I went in her room and she said she had a bad dream and could she please sleep in our room. Kids almost never sleep in our room, but how could I say no?
A few hours later I turned over to watch her laugh, while sleeping. It just brought a smile to my face. She was so peaceful and very happy. Even in her sleep. Being a kid is great! They really have no worries. If only adults could be that carefree and happy all the time.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man I agree!
I love watching children sleep. Especially newborns when they smile ALL the time while they are sleeping. I always wonder who they are talking to {up there}!
What a cute post - so glad you posted!

AND, I am totally buggin' on this Blurb thing. I have came to the conclusion it just might be a lost cause for me. I told Seth that is what I wanted for Christmas so maybe he will figure out a way! OOOOOO!!

Sid said...

so cute amy- there is nothing better, even if we don't sleep because of it!

Jenn said...

I agree- kids are so carefree and I wish we could all be. I do love when kids laugh in their sleep. It makes me laugh

bevany said...

Way cute post. Kids sleeping is the best, even if they are in bed with you.

Anonymous said...

this post made me smile.