Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Time Part 1

Tonight we went to our wards annual trunk or treat. We all love this. It's so fun to see all the kids dressed up. Bella went as a ballerina and Claire was Minnie mouse. In the past Seth and I have been a little more creative with our costumes, but this year I felt like it came to fast. Anyway we did the best with what we had. Seth was such a good sport, as always, for dressing up. (He's wearing his dads pants)
Being the party hoppers that we are, Bella and I headed off to Salt Lake for another Halloween party after the trunk or treat. Claire and Seth were too tired. But we had a great time. Thanks Alisha for telling us about it. It was put on by the Hess/Hunt families and was free, all they asked was that people brought food donations for the Utah food bank. This party was probably the coolest one I've been to in a long time. The theme was circus. There was a man on stilts, a big screen tv with a kids movie, pony rides, games & prizes, a bouncy castle, and lots and lots of food! They had scones and I actually gave in and had one. So worth it! We hung out with some of our Okland cousins and even grandma Okland made it out dressed as a skeleton.
Such a fun weekend.
I don't get Bella's new smile. She thinks it's so funny.
Grandma Okland & Bella

The Girls



The Brown Families

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun. I think that is great that you and Seth dress-up. I am not a big fan of dressing-up, but I think you can guess that! You look great, and Bella and Claire look darling as usual!

Anonymous said...

Hed...I love the wig...you look so cute...not to mention I never thought Halloween could be so fun having kids, and dressing them up!

Beth said...

Oh my heck. You two have awesome hair! I love it!

Jessica said...

How FUN!!! I think your princess balerina and Minne Mouse are just beautiful!!!

** Adrian ** said...

I thought you guys looked SO awesome!!! Sometimes I wish I was a better sport about stuff like that--I bet your girls LOVED it!!!! TOO FUN!!

sunshine said...

Seth, you wear those pants well!! Glad you guys had fun. Thanks for coming to the party.

Rashelle said...

I love your costumes! Seth's made me laugh out loud. Bella new smile is one to treasure you'll be sad when she grows out of it. or maybe not. Thanks for all you help with the blog.

Sid said...

too cute amy! the kids look darling and your not so bad either, way fun!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Fun! You look so cute in your fro Amy. I think you should get a perm and work it with a fro!!!

simply jami said...

I have to say that your costume was my favorite. Nice one!

Kira said...

you guys look awesome!