Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Is Here

I LOVE fall! I would be happy if it was fall all year round. I HATE winter and I'm not to fond of 100 degree days in the summer. But fall is perfect.
So today I got out all of our winter clothes. Of course Seth was wearing shorts. It really wasn't that cold, but it definitely felt chilly. I need to get some pictures in the leaves. Those are the best. I did get one of the girls in their sweaters and one with Seth and his mini-me in their Utah gear before the game on Thursday.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the picture with Seth and Claire! Go UTES!

Jenn said...

Amy-
What darling pictures. I love the one of Bella and Claire on the front porch. So CUTE!

** Adrian ** said...

SOOO cute!! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! What fun pictures!

BTW--I missed you at the park last week! If you come tomorrow you should bring your blog book so I can see it!!

simply jami said...

Wrong shirts, but I love the picture!

sunshine said...

RIGHT shirts!! I love those pics. Seth and Claire are look alikes, for sure. And I love the sparkley shoes that Bella is wearing. You should drop her off to play soon!!

Monica said...

Your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!