Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Hooked!!

It's official, I'm hooked on this CD. Many of you already know about Mercy River, but if you don't here's a little back ground on this them.
My friend Soni is in this group and they recently signed with Deseret Book to make the CD. If you live outside of Utah you can hear them preform at "Time out For Women", or check out her husbands blog, Treion, from mine and he has more details.
The CD is great. Bella loves to dance around the house when I have it on, and when I have it on in the car she tries to sing along. If you were at our wedding, she was the one who sang. Anyway, I'm so proud of Sones. If you're looking for some good music this is the one to get. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Treion Muller said...

Yes, I am hooked too...but that it pretty obvious since I am married to one of the Mercy River hotties. But even I listen to them, when no one is watching--I genuinely like the sound and I am not usually into Inspirational music. Thanks for plugging them on your website.

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

I am so glad to be able to see your blog. And you are such a liar... your blog is more than enjoyable to read! I love it! Also, will you email me that pic of me and Nate? I am camera-retarded and never take any pictures. I'm hoping that skill comes with time :)