Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are You kidding Me #4

I just wanted to say happy anniversary to someone who has been very loyal over the past year. I've bragged about my kids, expressed my opinions and spent hours with them . Ok so I guess it's not so much of a person but rather a thing. My blog and I have now been together for a year. Are you kidding me? One year already? I feel like I just started. I've taken lots of crap from certain people about my blog, but I've stuck with it and now I have a years worth of journaling. I figure even if people don't care to look at it, one day my kids will be able to read about the fun things we did and also get to know their mom a little better through my rants.
Here's to more years of blogging!!

8 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary! And, congrats on your cute baby Claire's blessing day. :)

Jessica said...

YEAH!! I think that is a great "are you kidding me" post. I am soo happy you are blogging and I that I started one too. It definatly is a great journaling experience, and you are right your girls will cherish this for forever!!!

bevany said...

Love it. Congrats on keeping it up for a year. I'm so glad I was invited to look at it. I check it every day!

Lindsey said...

Yay Aims! I am so happy you blog so that I can "see" you even though we're far away!

Treion Muller said...

Sorry we missed it Amy...we really wanted to be there. She looks so cute--lets do Royal India sometime..

Unknown said...

Treion,
We missed you guys too. Just tell Sones all she has to do is give Bella a private concert. Her request is "go climb that mountain". We seriously listen to that song about 4 times a day if not more.

sunshine said...

That's a funny post. What has this world come to? Anniversaries for our blogs?!! Hilarious

Anonymous said...

Cheers to that! I totally agree- our one year is up too!