Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The wait is finally over!

I'm so happy to announce that John Henry Smith Insurance has moved to Bountiful! (the sign isn't up yet) This means that Seth's new commute is now 6 minutes. He timed it. The Mordues have been looking for a place in Bountiful for the past 10 years and finally found one in Colonial Square. Right by Parson's Bakery, one of my favorites!
I still have to laugh a little that Seth works for Boydel. (He would never call him that, I just had to put that in for the WX friends).
As if things weren't great enough, guess who bought the space next door? Suzette and Sheridan. Hip & Humble is now in Bountiful as well as the 9th and 9th shopping district in Salt Lake. I'm so excited!! If you haven't been there you need to check it out. They have the coolest things. A lot of my house is furnished from that store, so I'm a little bias. I also love the owners. I missed the grand opening but Soni tells me it was awesome.
Seth has only been in his new office 3 days and I'm already feeling spoiled. He now comes home for lunch and is home within minutes of leaving work.
So the next time you're in Bountiful stop in and have Seth give you a quote (that was shameless I know) then get some shopping done. (But call me, I'm always looking for a reason to go to Hip & Humble and get a treat at Parson's).

7 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I did know that John Henry Ins. was moving to B town, but I didn't know that H&H was opening up another store in B town. So that's pretty cool. I'll have to check it out next time I am randomly in Bountiful. Which is hardly ever!!!

Sid said...

I cant wait to go check out the new Hip and Humble. As soon as I can get off my butt! That is awesome Seth is now so close to you!

bevany said...

Lucky girl. I would LOVE for Mike to work that close to home. I've never been to Hip and Humble. I'll have to check it out!

Lindsey said...

Whoah! Talk about a primo spot of real estate - - next to parsons? AND hip and humble??? that is so sweet! And close to home is the best ever!

sunshine said...

Looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel after all! Lucky for you guys.

Unknown said...

Isn't is so fun to have your hubby come home for lunch? We love it too. It is also good to get him home at night at a decent time. Plus, it is easy to visit him at work.

P.S. Hope you are feeling better. We will have to come up this spring when we have finally caught up to our running noses.

Anonymous said...

having a short commute changes everything! congrats!