Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday Week is Over!!











Birthday week started a little early this year, even for me. It started with lunch for laura's birthday with her friends. The next day was lunch with the WX friends (thanks Hatch for buying). The rest of the week was basically me using every opportunity as "it's my birthday", for Seth to do something. (did I exploit the fact that it was my birthday? Of course I did!!) It only happens once a year. Then yesterday Seth and I had a day to our selves. My parents watched the girls so we could run some errands and have lunch, then that night his mom watched the girls so we could go to dinner. Today we had a dinner for Laura and I. Scott brought Rock Band. I think that was by far the highlight!! I thought guitar hero was fun, this was much better. Tomorrow is a girls day with Jan, Laura, Sharla and hopefully Jamie if she's not too scared of my family. Girls day includes lunch and a movie. I have to say this was a great birthday. 27 was a great year, can't wait to see what 28 brings!

No comments: