Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy Weekend





I've been such a bad blogger lately. Things have been so busy around here and this weekend was no different.
Bella had a birthday party on Friday that she waited all week to go to. It was a princess theme so all the kids wore their favorite princess dresses.
That night we all went to the Home show at the Expo Center. I don't think that was a good idea, because Seth already has big dreams about what he's going to do to our house and this just made it worse. I guess we can always dream.
On Saturday we went to a special screening of Horton Hears A Who that I had won tickets to. But sadly they overbooked the theater and we weren't able to see it. Bella was awesome though, she's so good at rolling with the punches. She didn't cry or through a fit like some of the other kids, she was just happy to eat her skittles. I think I was more disappointed. They did give us tickets to come back and see it at a later time. After the movie it was off to see Seth play ward ball. They were in the finals and he did awesome. Seth was scoring left and right, and the only picture I managed to get was him standing. Pathetic I know.
After the game Seth spent some time with girls while I went to lunch with some friends. He's a great husband.
Tomorrow I will be ending my 8 week hiatus from church. Hopefully we'll all make it, and by we I mean me.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Amy, You and your girls are soo beautiful - seriously! I am glad you had a little breather and had the chance to go to lunch, it is amazing how rejuvinated us as women can get with just a couple minutes!
How fun for Bella to go to her Princess party.

Sid said...

Your cute girls are so darling! Looks like a busy week! Hope you are doing well and feeling better after being sick.

sunshine said...

Oh dear, back to church. Isn't it lovely? Claire is so adorable, I want to see her again asap. Bella and her princess outfit...so cute..I'll have to be investing in some of those soon!

sunshine said...

ps You're looking great!

bevany said...

Such cute pictures of the girls. Bella is a total princess. I love it. Sounds like you are feeling better after the cold?

Unknown said...

Thanks Bev and Sid I am feeling much better. It's so nice to feel normal again. Sid I hope you're feeling alright. We'll have to talk soon.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Amy, Hey. I am glad you don't think I should be committed with all the crazy people, such as Britney Spears. Like you said, a few chicken nuggets and soda never hurt anyone! ha.
p.s. You're little baby Claire is looking so chunky...just how I like babies!!! Really pretty too.