Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disney On Ice: Worth Every Penny!!!



Saturday night Bella was lucky enough to go to Disney On Ice. She was in heaven!! She's known since Feburary that we were going and she had been counting down the days. I overheard her saying to her friend a few days before we went, "Did you know the Disney princesses are coming to Salt Lake to dance on the ice?".
She hasn't stopped talking about it, so I think it was money well spent. I think I had more fun watching Bella watch the princesses. What a fun night!!





3 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I swear I live through Tessa's excitement too! That's too cute that she was soooo excited. Plus, I love her dressup!

Sid said...

So cute! Girls are so funny! I love it, can't wait for ella to get into all that.

jenny said...

She gets cuter everyday and I love the stage that she is in. hope to see you soon.