Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family Cruise

















There just wasn't enough time to talk and hang out with everyone! We had so much fun seeing all of our family we don't always get to see, and seeing the regulars from Crown Burger. Although, it wasn't the same without grandma and grandpa. Bella now has two new best friends; Jill and Sandra. She even wants to name the new baby Sandra. I'm excited to see everyone elses pictures on their blogs (Jenny, Lisa, and Kari). I just can't believe I didn't get a picture with all my fellow bloggers. That was my plan, but things went by so fast. Speaking of blog friends, I'm now torn about going private, thanks Kari. I can't decide. Any suggestions?
All and all the cruise was a blast! Even being pregnant. Bella loved dinner time when she got to play with Jill. She also loved the under water boat tour, (as you can tell from the picture) where she got to see the fish swim up close. Seth really enjoyed getting to know everyone better and I loved catching up with everyone I don't always get to see. I just wish I'd taken more pictures. I didn't get any of Alisha singing karaoke, or Bella and her best friend Sandra or one of me and Seth with the sun setting in the back ground on the boat (yes, I'm that cheesy, but I really wanted one). It's nice to be home, but as I sit here at the computer looking out my window at the snow I'm wishing I was back by the pool.

2 comments:

jenny said...

What were we thinking not getting a blogger picture? It was fun and wish we could have caught up a little more. Time went by fast and always on the go. Great to see you and wish G & G went too.

Treion Muller said...

The cruise looked like a lot of fun--lucky you. Sonsi and I have wanted to go on one since we met--maybe one day.