Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!











What a fun Halloween! Bella was a princess. This is not surprising, since right now she loves everything princess. I went as an oven with a bun in it, and Seth wore an apron that said "bun maker". Bella loved running around the house saying "dad's the bun maker".
I missed going trick or treating this year. I stayed home to hand out candy, and to be honest I wasn't looking forward to walking in the cold. That's what dad's are for, and Bella loved going with hers. Seth was also lucky enough to take all of the cousins too. Actually, I don't know how "lucky" he thought that was.
We had a great time at our ward trunk or treat, over the weekend. Bella loved playing with her friends in the back of a van and eating hot dogs and pouring out all their candy into one big pile. Our friends also got in the spirit of Halloween. Rick and Marianne went as a basketball player and cheerleader. Recognize the wig? And Dan and Amber went as superman and wonder woman.
Halloween was so much fun. I feel so thankful to have my little family and I can't wait to have another trick or treater in the family next year!

6 comments:

Paige said...

Amy I love your costume. And congratulations on being prego!!!

Lindsey said...

Those costumes are so cute aims! And Bella makes a beautiful princess! Our trunk-or-treat experience sounds similar, Josie eating candy in the back of the car getting every square inch sticky.

Sid said...

So cute- what a cute idea- bun in the oven! I love it. Bella looks darling. Halloween is so fun- it was so good to see you at our little get together. We will have to do it again soon!

jenny said...

Your mom is right. The costume is great. Loved seeing you.

sunshine said...

Your costumes are adorable. Seth looks like a proud father! It's always fun seeing your brother at his best! Amy, I am so proud of you working out all the time!! I wish I had your strength. I can't wait for your little one to come.

sunshine said...

p.s. cute bryce canyon photo! I think whoever took that pic is fabulous...wait was it me?!