Friday, November 9, 2007

Going Digital (scrapbooking, that is)


I've mentioned this before but I'm finally ready to go digital with my scrapbooks. I've decided that each child will have one baby book that I actually scrapbook and that's it. Then I'll just do one scrapbook for the whole family for that year. I just don't want to get behind. I'm finally caught up and I only have 1 kid. I'm pretty sure I will get behind if I continue to scrapbook the old way. Plus I like the idea of not having to sit down and come up with cute ideas.
Anyway, the point of this post is that I can't decide which company to go with. I've seen so many and they're all so cute. I'm sure a lot of you saw Lindsay's, which was darling. The verdict is still out on that one though,(as far as the sturdiness of the cover) since she hasn't received it yet. The book from our cruise that Melissa put together from Shutterfly was great. Then there's my cousin Jami who sells Heritage Makers, but they're the most expensive. There's also Kodack, Picaboo, Blurb and the list goes on. If you've used one or know of one that is really good will you please help me decided which company to use.

8 comments:

sunshine said...

k, i'm not a lot of help...but will you let me know which one is the best when you find out?! I have found an easier way to scrapbook the old way...I did like 20 pages in a few nights before I had the baby...just make cute, general pages before you even see which picture to put on the page! Anyway, i did some of my cutest pages ever! Well, I thought they were cute. You'll have to come see them!

Unknown said...

Kel,
You're creative though. So I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do anything like you did. But I can't wait to see them. Do you know anyone who has these digital books? They are preety impressive and so easy to do.

Lindsey said...

Aims - Courtney uses this site that she loves. I haven't tried it, but I'm so not a scrapbooker - I think the digi-trend is awesome!! Here's the link: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/digital.asp

Unknown said...

Thanks LInds,
I'll check it out. I can't believe you're not scrapbooking that cute Josie. I'd be going crazy with all the cute pictures of her.

April said...

What a great idea! I am not a scrapbooker, but I need to be or my kids will be the only ones without a baby book. Let us know which one you go with.

April said...

Oh, by the way, your page is so darling I hope its okay to link to you.

Unknown said...

April,
I'm glad you did. Because I was starting to think I was a stalker of the Taylor family.

sunshine said...

Amy, i don't know anyone who does these, but i totally want to try to do one! Also, on your 'Christmas $$ Counter', I clicked $50, but honestly, we're spending less than that on each of our kids! I mean the grandparents give tons of gifts, so we're letting them spoil them! And then good ol' Santa can bring like one or two toys to the kiddies! They just like the empty boxes anyway.