Saturday, October 13, 2007

Utah Man Am I

The pregnat women enjoying the whole first half inside eating and talking.


Today we had the great fortune of getting to sit in some boxed seats and see the U play. Most of you know that Seth has a season ticket. Yes, that's correct just one ticket. I'm not die hard enough to spend the money. Cindy Hatch I know you tried. So for each game this season Seth has car pooled with our friend Joe (Joe's wife feels the same as I do so he buys 1 ticket as well). But today we got a call from our cousin Jason (Allison's husband) telling us there were a few extra seats and they were ours if we wanted them. This was perfect for me and Jenny (Joe's wife), being the non-supportive wives that we are. We had so much fun watching our husbands loose their voices and getting so excited over every play. It was great! I have to admit I did love being at the game with Seth. The only down side to this is that, although I do want to go now, I want to have nice seats like the ones we had today. I can always dream, right?

8 comments:

Emily P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily P said...

I was just browsing some blogs and I came across your cute face. This is Emily Taylor Pehrson from Libbie Edwards and other random meetings throughout life. Your daughter is so cute and congrats on the second. Girls are the best. We have a seven month old named Ruby and she is a kick in the pants. Email me sometime and we can catch up. PS I think I have been to the Spaghetti Factory with you. Long live spumoni ice-cream!

Unknown said...

Emily,
It's so good to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll for sure e-mail you so we can catch up.

Charlotte said...

Hey there Prego friend! How is the pregnancy treating you? I've tried calling Sissy back and haven't gotten ahold of her yet. I have left messages with the kids and...kids will be kids. Who knows if she got the messages?
Tell me your due date again? I saw that you are voting on names! So far Jason and I have bashed every girl name under the sun. We really can't find one we both love! Good luck to you and Seth on that one.
When should we get together next? I want to compare bellies!!!

Charlotte

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Charlotte,
we do need to get together. I don't know where sissy's been. I've left messages too. I'll call you and see what works.

Treion Muller said...

Go BYU!!! Just kidding...I would have loved to go the game with you guys, but I lovely wife didn't have her freakin phone with her--dangit

Unknown said...

Next time Treion. I promise!