Friday, September 28, 2007

Jam Packed Thursday Night












Where do I begin with all the events from Thursday night? I guess it started with a baby shower for Noelle. I can't believe she's having a baby! She looks so cute, she wasn't even wearing maternity clothes. I hate her for that, by the way. We're only a month apart and she's so tiny. (Andria has more cute pictures from the shower on her blog). After the shower I left to see Paul receive hie Eagle scout. There is seriously nothing better than watching the special needs mutual. Paul was his usual self, very funny. He didn't want to be there, but he was told he could have a movie after it was over, so that helped. It was so nice of some of my aunts and uncles to come too. Once we got home and got Bella in bed it was time for The Office!!! I have been waiting all summer for this and I'm happy to say it did not disappoint. But there should be a warning for pregnant people when watching. My sides and stomach hurt from laughing so hard. At one point spit came out of my mouth onto Seth (sorry, honey). But it was well worth it. (Annie Dibbs, I hope you got to watch it and I can't stop thinking about your dad not having Tivo. We've got to do something about that). All and all it was a great evening.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Great to see you last week. You look great!
I too love The Office. One of the best shows.
Look forward to next week.

simply jami said...

I am so proud of paul! what did he do for his project? you are cute...love your posts! keep 'em coming.

Unknown said...

Jami,
I'm not sure what he did for his project. I'll have to ask Jan. It was so nice of your mom and dad to come. Some kid in front of us had his eye on your mom, he was flirting with her. It was awesome. When am I going to be invited to read your blog?