Sunday, September 9, 2007

Girls Only Weekend





Friday night we had our first girls night out with my mother in law and sisters in law. And of course I forgot the camera. We enjoyed dinner and the midnight madness scrapbook sale. We missed Jami but we know she'll make the next one. And Bella and Seth had a night out as well. They went to Temple Square where Bella got to see the big statue of Jesus, but she didn't understand why he didn't talk. She also received a very long and way over her head lesson from the sister missionaries. (They were just doing their job, but from what Seth said I think they forgot they were talking to a 2 1/2 year old). On Saturday night Bella and I had a mom and daughter night. Seth was at the Utah game, I'm a horrible wife. The poor guy had to buy just one season ticket. But thanks Huggins and BJ for taking care of him, I'm sure it was more fun with the boys than me anyway. Bella and I had fun looking for a new dress and new church shoes for her. She was so good that after we got dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. (ok so dinner might have been more for me).

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Snore........

Anonymous said...

Bella is getting so big! She is so darling! Glad you had a good girls night out-those are the best!