Saturday, June 2, 2007

Top 10 reasons why I love being a mom



Lately I've been thinking about how much I enjoy staying home with Bella. I feel like I learn something new everyday. Here are just a few of the reasons why I love being a mom. I had to stop at ten or we'd be here all day.
10. hearing little feet run across the hardwood floor in the morning to my room

9. watching her copy me

8. nap time

7. playing in the backyard

6. cuddling while we watch Finding Nemo

5. going on walks in the stroller

4. play dates

3. watching her understand new concepts

2. getting and giving hugs and kisses

1. hearing I Love You Mommy
I know that was a little much, but I want Bella to know how much I love her and for her to know what joy she brings to my life. I love You!! Thanks for teaching me so much.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Even though being a mom can be a challenge your right it is well worth it. You are a great mom.